Dirt in the Streets TV

DIRTBEATS.COM. Search Engine

Loading

DIRTy ANGLES

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Google Alert - Hip Hop News

News5 new results for Hip Hop News
 
Hip-Hop Rumors: So LeBron James Is Illuminati Now?
AllHipHop
Fam. This cracks me up. What's the criteria for being in the Illuminati? I'd like to know. Apparently, tats and t-shirts are good enough, and of course money. But some people don't even have that. Big Bron does though. He's got money and he calls ...
See all stories on this topic »

AllHipHop
Generations combine in glorious 'Doo Wop to Hip Hop'
Chicago Sun-Times
But writer-directors Jackie Taylor and Rueben Echoles have strayed far from the obvious for the backdrop to their beguiling new show, "From Doo Wop to Hip Hop," now in a talent-packed world premiere at the Black Ensemble Theater. They've set their tale ...
See all stories on this topic »
Written by Cyrus Langhorne
SOHH
"Love & Hip Hop" star Erica Mena has stepped up to confirm New York radio station Power 105.1's DJ Envy's claims of cheating on his wife with a mystery woman. According to Mena, she hooked up with Envy in the past but had no idea he was married.
See all stories on this topic »

SOHH
Pusha T Is "Ready" For Drake Beef
HipHopDX
And I keep it Hip Hop. I keep it Rap. That's it. I ain't trippin'. I'm not even here to discredit what they've achieved or their skills. Drake is good." He also took a shot at Consequence, rehashing a line he said earlier in the year. "If a man bought ...
See all stories on this topic »

HipHopDX
Bishop Nehru ft. Que Hampton - "Misruled Order" [VIDEO]
Hip-Hop Wired
While artists from Chicago, Atlanta and Los Angeles continue to hone some of the brightest young stars in Hip-Hop, New York isn't too far behind. Meet Bishop Nehru. This 16-year-old artist is a rising talent from Rockland County, NY in the same vein of ...
See all stories on this topic »

Hip-Hop Wired


Tip: Use site restrict in your query to search within a site (site:nytimes.com or site:.edu). Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dirt in the Streets TV

D.I.R.T.

@dirtbeats


"DIRTy Angels" (KSlim,Jardin, & Shiona) Every Wednesday 6-10pm On www.411RealityRadio.com Parties, Promo Events, Photo Shoots,Models & More dirtbeats11@gmail.com

"ROOTS of SOUL" soon to be released

Crazy


@alistchoice

NEW VIDEO!!

CONGRATS!!! to D.I.R.T. aka "Dope Innovative Rap Technique" on his new Radio Show at http://www.411realityradio.com/ join him and his co-host Verse every Saturday from 9pm to 12am ...it's gonna be a venue for Independent Art to shine cause dat's da kind of nigga D.I.R.T. is .....do yo thang Homie!!! I wonder what "Hatin AZZ Larry" thinks about this shit!! ...lol!

D.I.R.T. wit dat NETWORK CLIQ


D-VIRAL "Hate on ME"


Hatin Azz Larry Interlude to "HATE ON ME" D.I.R.T. ft VERSE

WWW.HIPHOPCSS.COM

D.I.R.T. "RODE ON " ft The NETWORK

c

c

@dirtbeats HOT TWEETER of the DAY

Track BATTLES matches Independent Artist D.I.R.T. "@dirtbeats" up aganist the top Artist

D.I.R.T. "The N-WORD (nigga) the N-WORD controversy on FULL BLAST @dirtbeats

@dirtbeats HOT TWEETER of the DAY

@dirtbeats HOT TWEETER of the DAY

D.I.R.T. ‏@dirtbeats S/0 to my new Car Club!!! >>>>> @DFWLX look what I'm bringing to table!! Lol

@dirtbeats



iTalk Nicki Minaj

@dirtbeats HOT TWEETER of the DAY

g

g



#dirtbeats

#dirtbeats


iTalk Waka Flocka

@BBPinup website bbpinupexclusive.com


@BBPinup website bbpinupexclusive.com

p

p

@dirtbeats


iTalk Rhianna

@ItzKrissy