Dirt in the Streets TV

DIRTBEATS.COM. Search Engine

Loading

DIRTy ANGLES

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Google Alert - Hip Hop News

News5 new results for Hip Hop News
 
Hip-Hop Rumors: Jay-Z and Beyonce Buying Neverland?
AllHipHop
I can't believe I am writing this. Dissing me is acceptable on this one and I accept the scorn and chagrin and hatred I am sure you will muster. HATE ME! There is a rumor, stemming from Media Take Out, that Jay-Z and Beyonce are considering buying ...
See all stories on this topic »

AllHipHop
State Dept. Announces 'Hip Hop Group Audiopharmacy to Tour'
The Weekly Standard (blog)
"The U.S. Department of State's Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs is pleased to announce that San Francisco-based hip hop group Audiopharmacy will tour Southeast Asia and the Pacific as part of the American Music Abroad program," the State ...
See all stories on this topic »

The Weekly Standard (blog)
Harlem Shake: 5 More Hip-Hop Dances That Need to be Revived
The BoomBox
But for everyone just getting hip to the dance, it's well... not new. In fact, it's a relic from the late 90s and early 2000s. But okay, internets, you win. Since you want to bring back hip-hop dances, here are five more we're waiting on. Feel free to ...
See all stories on this topic »
Juelz Santana ft. Wale - "Awesome" [VIDEO]
Hip-Hop Wired
"You can Google 'Jenna Shea,' she's an urban hip-hop model -- don't think because I got out of jail you can just run up on me. Well, motherFawkers, I'm still me. [Don't think] if you come at me, I won't bite back, ya dig?" Well, that's not so awesome ...
See all stories on this topic »

Hip-Hop Wired
DMX Arrested For Driving Without A License
HipHopDX
Hip Hop Album Sales: The Week Ending 2/10/2013. Joe Budden makes a nice debut on the charts, while Brotha Lynch Hung has a solid entry with "Mannibalector." RSS Feed 22,388 readers · Twitter 134,119 followers · DX on Facebook // DX on MySpace ...
See all stories on this topic »

HipHopDX


Tip: Use site restrict in your query to search within a site (site:nytimes.com or site:.edu). Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dirt in the Streets TV

D.I.R.T.

@dirtbeats


"DIRTy Angels" (KSlim,Jardin, & Shiona) Every Wednesday 6-10pm On www.411RealityRadio.com Parties, Promo Events, Photo Shoots,Models & More dirtbeats11@gmail.com

"ROOTS of SOUL" soon to be released

Crazy


@alistchoice

NEW VIDEO!!

CONGRATS!!! to D.I.R.T. aka "Dope Innovative Rap Technique" on his new Radio Show at http://www.411realityradio.com/ join him and his co-host Verse every Saturday from 9pm to 12am ...it's gonna be a venue for Independent Art to shine cause dat's da kind of nigga D.I.R.T. is .....do yo thang Homie!!! I wonder what "Hatin AZZ Larry" thinks about this shit!! ...lol!

D.I.R.T. wit dat NETWORK CLIQ


D-VIRAL "Hate on ME"


Hatin Azz Larry Interlude to "HATE ON ME" D.I.R.T. ft VERSE

WWW.HIPHOPCSS.COM

D.I.R.T. "RODE ON " ft The NETWORK

c

c

@dirtbeats HOT TWEETER of the DAY

Track BATTLES matches Independent Artist D.I.R.T. "@dirtbeats" up aganist the top Artist

D.I.R.T. "The N-WORD (nigga) the N-WORD controversy on FULL BLAST @dirtbeats

@dirtbeats HOT TWEETER of the DAY

@dirtbeats HOT TWEETER of the DAY

D.I.R.T. ‏@dirtbeats S/0 to my new Car Club!!! >>>>> @DFWLX look what I'm bringing to table!! Lol

@dirtbeats



iTalk Nicki Minaj

@dirtbeats HOT TWEETER of the DAY

g

g



#dirtbeats

#dirtbeats


iTalk Waka Flocka

@BBPinup website bbpinupexclusive.com


@BBPinup website bbpinupexclusive.com

p

p

@dirtbeats


iTalk Rhianna

@ItzKrissy