Dirt in the Streets TV

DIRTBEATS.COM. Search Engine

Loading

DIRTy ANGLES

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Google Alert - Hip Hop News

News5 new results for Hip Hop News
 
Southern rock meets hip-hop with 3 and Twenty
Red and Black
A curious lineup made for an interesting night of music at 40 Watt on Thursday night. Hip-hop was met with country-rock, with a helping of Southern rock in between. Crane's website labels itself as southern-rock, though the band has tendencies to stray ...
See all stories on this topic »
When the Gate Swings Open: A Reflection on Love, Hip-hop and Brazil
Huffington Post
As a child I played with National Geographic magazines. I cut the photos carefully from their binding and positioned them on my bedroom floor. I stood in the center of each photo and communed with the imagined essence of another world. For as long as I ...
See all stories on this topic »
'Vibe is still alive' at Rock the Bells hip-hop festival in San Bernardino
Long Beach Press-Telegram
San Bernadino got "turnt up" during the 10th annual Rock the Bells that brought out the new, the old and even the dead. Surrounded by the rolling hills of San Bernardino, the weekend-long event kicked off the hip-hop festival's Los Angeles area showing ...
See all stories on this topic »
Hip-Hop Rumors: All Hell Breaks Loose In Atlanta!
AllHipHop
What the hell is going on down there in Atlanta – more specifically on twitter. They just keep beefing back and forth like that's what's up. I much prefer the lyrical stuff that Papoose, Kendrick, Cassidy, Meek and those dudes are doing. Anyway, I was ...
See all stories on this topic »
Hip-Hop Rumors: Did Kat Stacks Depart From WorldStar?
AllHipHop
YIKES!I know people don't like me talking about Kat Stacks, but I gotta do it. It looks like Kat (known as Admire Andrea) may not be down with the site that helped make her, Worldstar! She sent everybody a cryptic message saying, "New Bookings email ...
See all stories on this topic »


This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dirt in the Streets TV

D.I.R.T.

@dirtbeats


"DIRTy Angels" (KSlim,Jardin, & Shiona) Every Wednesday 6-10pm On www.411RealityRadio.com Parties, Promo Events, Photo Shoots,Models & More dirtbeats11@gmail.com

"ROOTS of SOUL" soon to be released

Crazy


@alistchoice

NEW VIDEO!!

CONGRATS!!! to D.I.R.T. aka "Dope Innovative Rap Technique" on his new Radio Show at http://www.411realityradio.com/ join him and his co-host Verse every Saturday from 9pm to 12am ...it's gonna be a venue for Independent Art to shine cause dat's da kind of nigga D.I.R.T. is .....do yo thang Homie!!! I wonder what "Hatin AZZ Larry" thinks about this shit!! ...lol!

D.I.R.T. wit dat NETWORK CLIQ


D-VIRAL "Hate on ME"


Hatin Azz Larry Interlude to "HATE ON ME" D.I.R.T. ft VERSE

WWW.HIPHOPCSS.COM

D.I.R.T. "RODE ON " ft The NETWORK

c

c

@dirtbeats HOT TWEETER of the DAY

Track BATTLES matches Independent Artist D.I.R.T. "@dirtbeats" up aganist the top Artist

D.I.R.T. "The N-WORD (nigga) the N-WORD controversy on FULL BLAST @dirtbeats

@dirtbeats HOT TWEETER of the DAY

@dirtbeats HOT TWEETER of the DAY

D.I.R.T. ‏@dirtbeats S/0 to my new Car Club!!! >>>>> @DFWLX look what I'm bringing to table!! Lol

@dirtbeats



iTalk Nicki Minaj

@dirtbeats HOT TWEETER of the DAY

g

g



#dirtbeats

#dirtbeats


iTalk Waka Flocka

@BBPinup website bbpinupexclusive.com


@BBPinup website bbpinupexclusive.com

p

p

@dirtbeats


iTalk Rhianna

@ItzKrissy