Dirt in the Streets TV

DIRTBEATS.COM. Search Engine

Loading

DIRTy ANGLES

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Google Alert - Hip Hop News

News3 new results for Hip Hop News
 
Nas Talks Grammys, New Album, Kendrick Lamar & More
Hip-Hop Wired
Nas catapulted himself back into the forefront of Hip-Hop adoration after dropping the stellar Life Is Good album in 2012. Now the Queens rap veteran is already working on his latest opus, and gave props to some of last year's best albums, too. In an ...
See all stories on this topic »

Hip-Hop Wired
Hip-Hop Rumors: The KKK Is Rapping As The Grand Wizard?
AllHipHop
AHHHHHH! I heard a rumor that the Ku Klux Klan had created a rap group and they were about to put out an artist under the name Grand Wizard! I was so pissed that my blood pressure when up and I hit the link ready to raise hell. All sorts of thoughts ...
See all stories on this topic »

AllHipHop
Beyoncé To Sing National Anthem At Barack Obama's Inauguration
Hip-Hop Wired
57 People Injured In NYC Ferry Crash [PHOTOS]. • #CreepLife: The 10 Funniest Pictures Of Celebrities Caught Peeking [PHOTOS]. • Ratch City: 10 Things We Learned From Love & Hip Hop New York [PHOTOS]. • Meek Mill & Shyne Trade Slander On Twitter ...
See all stories on this topic »

Hip-Hop Wired


Tip: Use a minus sign (-) in front of terms in your query that you want to exclude. Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dirt in the Streets TV

D.I.R.T.

@dirtbeats


"DIRTy Angels" (KSlim,Jardin, & Shiona) Every Wednesday 6-10pm On www.411RealityRadio.com Parties, Promo Events, Photo Shoots,Models & More dirtbeats11@gmail.com

"ROOTS of SOUL" soon to be released

Crazy


@alistchoice

NEW VIDEO!!

CONGRATS!!! to D.I.R.T. aka "Dope Innovative Rap Technique" on his new Radio Show at http://www.411realityradio.com/ join him and his co-host Verse every Saturday from 9pm to 12am ...it's gonna be a venue for Independent Art to shine cause dat's da kind of nigga D.I.R.T. is .....do yo thang Homie!!! I wonder what "Hatin AZZ Larry" thinks about this shit!! ...lol!

D.I.R.T. wit dat NETWORK CLIQ


D-VIRAL "Hate on ME"


Hatin Azz Larry Interlude to "HATE ON ME" D.I.R.T. ft VERSE

WWW.HIPHOPCSS.COM

D.I.R.T. "RODE ON " ft The NETWORK

c

c

@dirtbeats HOT TWEETER of the DAY

Track BATTLES matches Independent Artist D.I.R.T. "@dirtbeats" up aganist the top Artist

D.I.R.T. "The N-WORD (nigga) the N-WORD controversy on FULL BLAST @dirtbeats

@dirtbeats HOT TWEETER of the DAY

@dirtbeats HOT TWEETER of the DAY

D.I.R.T. ‏@dirtbeats S/0 to my new Car Club!!! >>>>> @DFWLX look what I'm bringing to table!! Lol

@dirtbeats



iTalk Nicki Minaj

@dirtbeats HOT TWEETER of the DAY

g

g



#dirtbeats

#dirtbeats


iTalk Waka Flocka

@BBPinup website bbpinupexclusive.com


@BBPinup website bbpinupexclusive.com

p

p

@dirtbeats


iTalk Rhianna

@ItzKrissy