Dirt in the Streets TV

DIRTBEATS.COM. Search Engine

Loading

DIRTy ANGLES

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Google Alert - Hip Hop News

News5 new results for Hip Hop News
 
Hip-hop mogul launching music channel
San Antonio Express
Musician, fashion icon, television star and all-around entrepreneur Sean "Diddy" Combs said he's dedicated now to giving kids a reason to watch TV. "Young people are disconnecting from their televisions, running to the Internet," Combs, dapper in a ...
See all stories on this topic »
Hip-Hop Sign Language Is Hard Work
WAMC
And through that, I just was offered a bunch of different concerts and different performances and as I started to do more hip-hop, I found that it was kind of my niche in terms of musical interpreting, something that I really enjoy. It's very, very ...
See all stories on this topic »
Chicago hip-hop stars team up to teach kids how to write music
WBEZ
Chicago hip-hop stars team up to teach kids how to write music. July 26, 2013. Lee Jian Chung. (Wikimedia Commons/Mike Barry). Rhymefest performs in Manchester, England. He is teaching songwriting to kids in Chicago as part of the "Got Bars" program.
See all stories on this topic »
MyRadio Hip Hop Karaoke Battle tomorrow night at The Highbury
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel (blog)
For anyone reading this that has ever wanted to be a rapper, thought they had a great flow, or just knew a hip hop song by heart and wanted to show the world, tomorrow night is your chance. MyRadio Hip Hop Kaorake hosted by Dana Coppa and myself, ...
See all stories on this topic »
Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: Stevie J Turned Off By Bad Weaves & Is Into "Other ...
MemphisRap.com
Speaking of "sexy, nice hair, nice body" with "a little change," the music producer actually had all of the above in once girlfriend and fellow Love & Hip Hop Atlanta cast member Mimi Faust who's definitely "sexy, nice hair, nice body" but who is also ...
See all stories on this topic »


Tip: Use quotes ("like this") around a set of words in your query to match them exactly. Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dirt in the Streets TV

D.I.R.T.

@dirtbeats


"DIRTy Angels" (KSlim,Jardin, & Shiona) Every Wednesday 6-10pm On www.411RealityRadio.com Parties, Promo Events, Photo Shoots,Models & More dirtbeats11@gmail.com

"ROOTS of SOUL" soon to be released

Crazy


@alistchoice

NEW VIDEO!!

CONGRATS!!! to D.I.R.T. aka "Dope Innovative Rap Technique" on his new Radio Show at http://www.411realityradio.com/ join him and his co-host Verse every Saturday from 9pm to 12am ...it's gonna be a venue for Independent Art to shine cause dat's da kind of nigga D.I.R.T. is .....do yo thang Homie!!! I wonder what "Hatin AZZ Larry" thinks about this shit!! ...lol!

D.I.R.T. wit dat NETWORK CLIQ


D-VIRAL "Hate on ME"


Hatin Azz Larry Interlude to "HATE ON ME" D.I.R.T. ft VERSE

WWW.HIPHOPCSS.COM

D.I.R.T. "RODE ON " ft The NETWORK

c

c

@dirtbeats HOT TWEETER of the DAY

Track BATTLES matches Independent Artist D.I.R.T. "@dirtbeats" up aganist the top Artist

D.I.R.T. "The N-WORD (nigga) the N-WORD controversy on FULL BLAST @dirtbeats

@dirtbeats HOT TWEETER of the DAY

@dirtbeats HOT TWEETER of the DAY

D.I.R.T. ‏@dirtbeats S/0 to my new Car Club!!! >>>>> @DFWLX look what I'm bringing to table!! Lol

@dirtbeats



iTalk Nicki Minaj

@dirtbeats HOT TWEETER of the DAY

g

g



#dirtbeats

#dirtbeats


iTalk Waka Flocka

@BBPinup website bbpinupexclusive.com


@BBPinup website bbpinupexclusive.com

p

p

@dirtbeats


iTalk Rhianna

@ItzKrissy