Dirt in the Streets TV

DIRTBEATS.COM. Search Engine

Loading

DIRTy ANGLES

Monday, December 10, 2012

Google Alert - Hip Hop News

News5 new results for Hip Hop News
 
Hip-Hop Rumors: Could The Manny Pacqiao / Floyd Mayweather Still Happen?
AllHipHop
That was one hell of a fight over the weekend! If you missed it, then you probably missed the biggest moment of the year for boxing. Anyway, I was watching and I was stunned. But, as soon as it happened – and Pac Man got ate up – I was almost ...
See all stories on this topic »

AllHipHop
Big Boi Vicious Lies and Dangerous Rumors
HipHopDX
If you've been following all the cross pollination between the likes of Jay-Z, Kanye West and La Roux ("That's My Bitch") or Kendrick Lamar and Lady Gaga ("Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe"), then Hip Hop and EDM or Dubstep pairings aren't exactly rare. After ...
See all stories on this topic »

HipHopDX
Five Reasons Country Music Should Be Considered As Controversial as Hip-Hop
AllHipHop
Hip-Hop is a contentious form of artistic expression to some, and that stamp of controversy is generally accepted by the mainstream – though some would argue that times are changing. Country has its taboos, too, but seems to avoid the major scrutiny ...
See all stories on this topic »

AllHipHop
Dr. Dre Praises Game's "Jesus Piece" Album
HipHopDX
... B.I.G. Autopsy Report · Slept-On But Dope Hip Hop Songs From The Week Of 12/3/2012 · 2 Chainz Reacts To Grammy Nomination For "Rap Album of the Year" · Chrisette Michele "Audrey Hepburn: An Audiovisual Presentation" Mixtape Download & Stream ...
See all stories on this topic »

HipHopDX
10 best new hip-hop songs of the week: Listen now
Rolling Out
Big Boi and Kid Cudi rap about the tribulations of love; Game teams up with Kanye West and Common; Big K.R.I.T. and Slim Thug can't hear the haters; and Future, Ludacris and Juicy J rap on luxuries and spending big. Click continue to listen to the 10 ...
See all stories on this topic »

Rolling Out


Tip: Use a minus sign (-) in front of terms in your query that you want to exclude. Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dirt in the Streets TV

D.I.R.T.

@dirtbeats


"DIRTy Angels" (KSlim,Jardin, & Shiona) Every Wednesday 6-10pm On www.411RealityRadio.com Parties, Promo Events, Photo Shoots,Models & More dirtbeats11@gmail.com

"ROOTS of SOUL" soon to be released

Crazy


@alistchoice

NEW VIDEO!!

CONGRATS!!! to D.I.R.T. aka "Dope Innovative Rap Technique" on his new Radio Show at http://www.411realityradio.com/ join him and his co-host Verse every Saturday from 9pm to 12am ...it's gonna be a venue for Independent Art to shine cause dat's da kind of nigga D.I.R.T. is .....do yo thang Homie!!! I wonder what "Hatin AZZ Larry" thinks about this shit!! ...lol!

D.I.R.T. wit dat NETWORK CLIQ


D-VIRAL "Hate on ME"


Hatin Azz Larry Interlude to "HATE ON ME" D.I.R.T. ft VERSE

WWW.HIPHOPCSS.COM

D.I.R.T. "RODE ON " ft The NETWORK

c

c

@dirtbeats HOT TWEETER of the DAY

Track BATTLES matches Independent Artist D.I.R.T. "@dirtbeats" up aganist the top Artist

D.I.R.T. "The N-WORD (nigga) the N-WORD controversy on FULL BLAST @dirtbeats

@dirtbeats HOT TWEETER of the DAY

@dirtbeats HOT TWEETER of the DAY

D.I.R.T. ‏@dirtbeats S/0 to my new Car Club!!! >>>>> @DFWLX look what I'm bringing to table!! Lol

@dirtbeats



iTalk Nicki Minaj

@dirtbeats HOT TWEETER of the DAY

g

g



#dirtbeats

#dirtbeats


iTalk Waka Flocka

@BBPinup website bbpinupexclusive.com


@BBPinup website bbpinupexclusive.com

p

p

@dirtbeats


iTalk Rhianna

@ItzKrissy